I have personally used these mushrooms (and others) to help boost the immune system of my hounds. Read Sadie's story - given two months to live with bi-lateral thyroid cancer by specialty vets, she lived 2 more years.
Backed by research, the nutrients in Turkey Tail Matrix provide unique immune support. Grown & processed in California. 454 grams of powder
Dogs Naturally article on Turkey Tail and Cancer.
Mushrooms have been used in eastern cultures for thousands of years.
Science continues to discover new and exciting ways that mushrooms are good for us and our animals.
- Beta Glucans in mushrooms can help activate the immune system
- Mushrooms promote a balanced Immune response
- Retains bioactivity of the mushrooms
- The Amino acid L ergothioneine is a unique dietary antioxidant that may be therapeutic on a cellular level. “Ergo” helps you or your animal deal with oxidative stress which may support a healthy inflammatory response.
- The natural enzymes along with the prebiotics in mushroom powders support digestion, gut health and the assimilation of nutrients.